We’re looking for an energetic sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide appropriate solutions for every customer in order to drive revenue growth, and add new customers.
- Demo and sell products to existing and prospective customers
- Establish and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through phone, email as required.
- Solve customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve sales targets and outcomes.
- Collaborate within team members and other departments
- Generate reports on new sales, target achievements, issues to the management.
- Get feedback and improve constantly.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Pipeline Management & Forecasting (Provide an accurate forecast of sales results and continuously management of sales activity) - new, renewals, and upsells).
- Cold emails: writing effective and persuasive cold emails and email series
- Outbound & Inbound Calls: Customer outreach/perform cold calls, as well as receive inbound calls from customer leads to respond to their inquiries and detail our services.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Fluency in MS Office
- Familiarity with CRMs practices.
- Highly motivated and the target is driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
Job Title: Digital Marketing Sales Representative
Location: Memphis, TN or Remote position
Job type: Contract
Compensation: commission (Up to 50%)
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying